Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today Is ...


Today Is ...
Originally uploaded by gemgirlart
... the first day of the rest of your life ...

Yes - big fat whore posting of my current destash boxlot of paper sCRAPs listed on eBay. {bid.bid.gobidNOW} See, I've been collecting up all the random-mess-ness from my desks and stash spots and adding them to this Priority Mail Box in order to send them away to another home, and clear my space so I can create again! It's mostly good stuff, I just need it outta mah face at this point so I can move on! 'Cause all I do now is stare at the piles and have no motivation to figure out what I was trying to do with any of it. So I got the urge to purge, and it's coming right along :)

I thought that was an appropriate chipboard quote to include, and once the box is completely packed to the brim it'll sit right on the top so when the lucky recip opens'er up they'll get a nice message to boot :)

No comments: