Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YES WE CAN, and Yes I Did!


** HAPPY ELECTION DAY, USA! **
Please, please, please - if you have not already - DO get out and VOTE! I know the lines may be long and tedious but it will be so worth it at the end of the day. Please don't let this opportunity pass you by, don't make excuses or rationalize why you can't, won't, don't need to, etc ... JUST GO DO IT.

Then wear that sticker Loud ' N Proud!




I am done, I early voted last week. But I have errands to run today and I am wearing my I Voted sticker because it's a badge of honor and priviledge. I am sooooo emotional today, all teary and excited and nervous (I was watching the CNN video of the Obamas voting in Chicago and I just started bawling. I'm the biggest crybaby.) - so incredibly hopeful that this is going to be the start of the turnaround of our nation. Not just economically, or with our global-community standing, but - HUMANLY, too. I really feel Barack Obama is the one destined to put us back on a course of greatness - I truly think he has what it takes to not only lead us forward as a nation, but inspire us as a PEOPLE. And I hope you do too. So!

Go Rawk that Vote, yo!

XOXO gem

No comments: